This section features translation works done by myself, some on my free time, others for specific non-profit projects. These are all Japanese→English transliterations, and are all public work based on various themes. As I am always reading new and interesting Japanese documentations (some old, others new), this section will always have potential to grow — at what rate that has yet to be seen. For the time being, updates will be announced here and through the blog.
Please note that the translation works presented here are public-accessible. These are non-profit works, and are not to be reproduced onto another site, nor sold for profit in any form or manner. Watermarks are placed on images, especially those that feature Japanese text, since many hours were spent reproducing them from their original sources. If you wish to share any of the the following works, please link to the corresponding pages and include credit to myself and my blog.
Feel free to contact me at <firstname.lastname@example.org> if there are any other questions.
– Updated “Kai Kokushi” with page 2
– New topic “Naginata” under Bukijutsu Zusetsu”
– Updated “Topics related to the Lunar Calendar (陰暦)”
– New page “BSK pages 3-5” under “Buki Sode Kagami”
– New topic “Kōyō Gunkan naigunpō no maki”
AVAILABLE WORKS (Those in gray font will be made available soon)
- 5 Hearts in one’s Daily Life / 日常の五心
- Tale of Kijin-sama / 鬼鎮様
- Heiho Yukan / 兵法雄鑑
- Heike Monogatari / 平家物語
- Bukijutsu Zusetsu / 武器術図説
- Kai Kokushi / 甲斐国志
- Yoshimori Hyasshu / 義盛百首
- Topics Related to the Lunar Calendar (陰暦)
- Ninjutsu Kishōmon / 忍術起請文
- Tale of the 12 Zodiac Animals / 十二支の話
- Buki Sode Kagami / 武器袖鏡 ☆UPDATED☆
- Kōyō Gunkan no Naigunpō no Maki / 甲陽軍鑑之内軍法之巻 ☆NEW☆